Some relationships end because of ONE bad thing. For others, it's a combination of factors.
A new survey asked people what has contributed to their failed relationships . . . and asked them to check all that apply. Here are the 10 most popular culprits:
1. Clinginess, 43% said that has played a role.
2. Overuse of social media, 42%. (It's GOOD to see this one so high.)
3. Poor hygiene, 42%
4. No sense of humor . . . or a very different sense of humor, 41%
5. Being too obsessed with their pet, 40%
6. Poor manners, 38%
7. Not liking a specific food, 35%
8. Being too talkative, 31%
9. Being too messy, 25%
10. Never washing the dishes, 18%.
"Bad sex" was all the way down at #18. Only 12% say that's been a significant factor.